Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My Home, Christmas Edition Part 2

Last year I got Christmas gifts for my sister and my brother's dogs. They were these cute candy looking boxes filled with gourmet dog treats. I had them under the Christmas tree with all of our other gifts and Corrado showed no interest in it so I figured it was fine. Well one random day Jon and I came home from work to find Corrado laying on the sofa with a big fat belly, both boxes of gourmet dog treats gone, and all of the other Christmas gifts open (he didn't bother with any of the Christmas gifts, he just decided he wanted to open all of them). I spent the next day re-wrapping all of the gifts and Corrado spent the next few days with an upset stomach. Long story short- we decided to put the Christmas tree in the Ravens "fan cave" this year so that we could still put all of the gifts under the tree and wouldn't have to worry about Corrado helping himself to other doggies treats while we were gone. So here it is... our Ravens themed Christmas tree!




My family always jokes about how I have a "Charlie Brown" Christmas tree. I guess it is a little bare ;)





Wreath on my front door- with silver and pinecone accents!

Christmas tree planter, lantern, "rules" sign

Garland with a banner. (Away in a Manger)



In my living room I added a beautiful Noel Christmas pillow to my sofa. (You can get it here)


On my kitchen island I put my paper towel holder and shot set in this wooden Christmas tree box.


Christmas tree towel and peppermint hand soap for my kitchen sink. (Chrome ring holder)


A Christmas tree kitchen towel and blue ornament candle holder decorate my oven. (Partylite candle holder)


My dining room centerpiece. (Both from Touch of Class- table runner and santa bella candleholder



That's all for my Christmas décor. Like I said I like to keep it simple and for my small house, that's what works!


XoXo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar