Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Baltimore's Adoptable Dogs, January 2014

Bishop adoptable through Baltimore Bully Crew

Located in Baltimore, MD. This is Bishop. He is around 2 years old. He is about 30lbs and just wiggles all over the place. He has such a great personality that really shines through. Bishop has been good with most dogs he meets as long as intros are done properly and slowly. He LOVES his people, he will snuggle non stop with you. He is housebroken, UTD on shots, neutered and microchipped. Contact Baltimore Bully Crew to adopt Bishop.

 

 
Ellie Mae adoptable through Bella's Bully Buddies
 
Hi Guys! My name is Ellie Mae. I'm currently in a foster home with 2 doggie foster siblings and am just loving life! Foster mom says I'm one of the most appreciative and happy pups she's ever met- I show her this by being very attentive and trying my hardest to be the best dog I can be! I love learning new things and am doing great with training! I am housebroken, crate trained, walk well on a leash, and am working on all my basic commands! I love to play with other dogs but am pretty laid back and way past my puppy days at 4 years young!  I'm also good with cats!  My foster parents think its the cutest thing when I burrow my head and snuggle with them and my foster siblings but I just like being as close as I possibly can be to everyone! 
Life in my foster home is great but I want nothing more than a forever family to call my own! Are you my happy ever after? If you would like to meet me, and I would surely like to meet you, please fill out an application at http://bellasbullybuddies.org/bbb-webapp/adoptionApplication/index
 
 
 
Cord adoptable through BARCS
 
Cord is a wonderful dog! He came in as a stray and his owners were contacted because he was microchipped, however they never came in to redeem him =( Cord is calm, gentle, and loving. He loves to put his side against his kennel door to get scratched. Upon entering his kennel he immediately picks up one of his toys and asks to play. Cord knows basic commands such as sit and stay, is house broken and he walks well on leash. Cord is a staff members favorite and comes with an adoption basket filled with treats, toys, bowls, and a collar and leash. Cord is currently living in a foster home. Please email foster@baltimoreanimalshelter.org to arrange a meeting.
 
 
 
 




XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar