Saturday, January 18, 2014

Recipe, Baltimore-style deviled eggs

I apologize for my lack of posts.... I have been so sick (still am) so I figured today I'd share a recipe! 


Few ingredients, simple, and oh so delicious! This is another little appetizer that I get "oooohs and ahhhhs" with, when I bring it to parties. Try it and I promise you won't be disappointed :)

What you will need:
1. 1 dozen eggs
2. 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
3. 2 teaspoons Mustard
4. Old bay seasoning to taste
5. 1 large (or 2 small) jalapeño pepper

What to do:
1. Boil, peal, and cut eggs in half. Take the cooked yolk and put in a bowl.


2. Add mayonnaise, mustard, and old bay seasoning to yolks. Stir.

3. Top the cooked egg whites with yolk mix.
4. Finely slice jalapeño pepper.  Place a slice in each deviled egg.
 

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar