Monday, February 3, 2014

Incorporating Pets in Your Wedding

My 3 boys are my life, my babies, my heart. Without them I wouldn't be whole... they are my family. I really want them to be a part of our big day. I would just love for Corrado and Harley to walk down the isle, but let's be real... that isn't going to happen. Not only because the venue probably doesn't allow pets but because it would be a complete mess. I can totally picture Corrado having to say hi to every. single. guest. and Harley just sitting right on top of someone for a kissing session.

So I've done some thinking. We are offering guests the option to make a donation to BARCS (in lieu of gifts) in Duke, Corrado, and Harley's names.  Because each of them are rescued pets. You can view our charity wedding registry here.

My venue also has a large screen in the area where cocktail hour is.  They told me I can put together a slideshow of pictures and they will play it on the screen for my guests to view as they enjoy some hor d'oeuvres and drinks. Then a light went off in my head! In the middle of pictures of Jon and I, I am going to throw in some pictures of my boys.

For those of you in the wedding planning process, I highly recommend asking your venue if you can display some photos in a slideshow fashion. It is the PERFECT way to incorporate your pets in your wedding :)





XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar