Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Favorite Etsy Finds

It's no secret that I'm obsessed with Etsy! Jon's sister recently had her first baby so I wanted to find something extra special as a gift. I came across the most perfect stuffed animal and I'm so happy with how it turned out. I love helping out small businesses so I figured I would share some of my top Etsy finds with all of you :) These items are made with great quality and the sellers are all so nice to work with! Consider checking them out- Follow the links provided for more information.

1. Personalized owl baby cubbie stuffed animal and bottom message from SewbizEmbroiderytoo


Is this not the cutest thing you ever did see? (plus it was delivered in plastic wrapping for extra protection)




All of her stuff is absolutely to die for and I can't wait to buy more things for my house :)



Ummm I don't think I have to say anything about these. Just plain adorable. And I can't say enough about the quality!




This banner was the highlight of my Christmas decor. I can't wait to use it for years to come.



I can't even begin to say how many compliments I get on these. I'm just completely in love with them and Carolann is so sweet.



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar