Friday, March 7, 2014

Five on Friday

This is the first time I'm linking up with some other bloggers to do a Five on Friday!!

1. There is a SLIGHT and I mean slight chance that I will be taking a new position within my company. This could mean making some office space in a spare bedroom and working from home! It's a long shot and I'm trying to not get my hopes up but I am excited. I have really been wanting to change positions for a while now. Praying that this is the path I'm supposed to take :)

2. Checking off things on the wedding list. Favors... done! Bridesmaid gifts... done (I got an awesome deal on these this week that I couldn't pass up)! Meeting with pastor... done! Bridesmaid dresses... next weekend! Choosing linens... next week!

Still need:
Florist
DJ
Groomsmen gifts
Centerpieces- Here's what I'm using as inspiration



3. I did a post in February about the new eating habits I have been working on for years now- you can read the post here. I have officially decided to cut out red meat for good! And I am trying my best to be a vegetarian. To be honest it's not hard for me... I don't really like meat to begin with. I don't think I will ever be able to be a vegan... I like dairy too much, but we shall see!



4. Decorating for holidays!!! Next up... St. Patrick's Day. Time to add lots of green around my house :)

5. I can't wait to turn a kitchen cart from Ikea into a bar cart. Starting this project on Sunday! See this post for inspiration



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar