Friday, March 28, 2014

Five on Friday

TGIF!!!

1. Spring/Summer shopping! I got these cute sandals from DSW for $34.95 + $2.10 (tax; shipping was free) = $37.05 I had a $25 gift card so I only spent $12.05 for these. I also went through ebates so they paid me $1.40 back. AND I earned 350 points on my DSW rewards account #winning


2. Quality time spent with my man! I hate when he has to work at night so the nights that I do get to spend with him, I cherish. We like to cook, watch "our shows" (The Walking Dead and Dexter right now), hang out with our dogs, and this night we played JENGAAAA



3. Spring decor! I got this mini welcome sign from the dollar store a few years ago. Alone it is a bit boring, but I added my homemade wreath (less than $10 from Michaels) and now it looks perfect for my back door. 



4. MORE Spring/Summer shopping! I got this Ted Baker tote in nude pink and this Socialite dress in coral from Nordstrom for $102.00 + $6.12 (tax; shipping was free) = $108.12 I had a $75 gift card so I only spent $33.12 for both. I went through ebates so they paid me $6.12 back #smartshopping


Considering this for my bridal shower dress


5. This Sunday marks exactly five months until Jon and I say "I do"!!!

Want to link up? Just copy and paste the logo at the bottom of your post. And link to one or all of the hostess blogs!



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar