Monday, March 10, 2014

IKEA haul

What I got at IKEA for around $72

Raskog kitchen cart $49.99 (kitchen cart gone bar cart project) *Available to buy online- don't forget to go through Ebates for $ back!




8 pack of hangers $3.99 (using this for a DIY wedding project!) *Available to buy online- don't forget to go through Ebates for $ back!

Flower napkins $1.99 (putting these out for Spring/Easter/Mother's Day)

Maryland crab napkins $1.99 (think these will be cute for summer cook outs)


Clear napkin holder $1.99 (obsessed with lucite home decor so I had to get this) 


2 picture frames $1.99 each (perfect for festive printables)


Outdoor pillow clearance $2.99 (The one pictured left... I needed something subtle to go with my existing pillows on my back porch)



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar