Monday, March 17, 2014

Randomness

This morning there is only one thing on my mind and that is my dog Corrado. We think he ate a chicken wing bone on Friday. Saturday morning I woke up to him trying to throw up but nothing would come up. Saturday and Sunday he barely ate. This morning I woke up to him throwing up and this time stuff came out. He wouldn't touch his food or water this morning. SO my lovely fiance was able to get off of work and he will be taking Corrado to the vet first thing this morning. Here in Baltimore we had a little snow storm last night so we are just waiting for the staff to show up at the animal hospital. In the mean time I am so nervous and hoping that nothing serious is wrong. Prayers please!



For my blog post today I just want to share an amazing piece I found at HomeGoods this weekend. While I was there I had to keep telling myself not to buy things, just because. It was SO hard... I wanted to buy EVERYTHING. I started looking around at some trays... I've always wanted one for the ottoman in my living room. All the trays were in the $40-$50 range and they weren't too impressive to me... all made out of plastic or other cheap material. Then I looked under a display and found this gem... it was clear someone was hiding it and planned to come back for it. I didn't care... I pulled it out to look at the price tag, expecting $50 or above. To my surprise it was a whopping $30!!!! How could it be cheaper than all the other trays I was looking at? It was just as big, nothing wrong with it, made out of mirror, and it was SO HEAVY. Without thought I took it to the register and brought it home. I am so happy with it. 






This similar mirror tray from West Elm goes for $150. I saved myself $120 and couldn't be happier :)


I hope you all have a fantastic St. Patrick's Day. 

XoXo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar