Monday, March 31, 2014

Weekend Recap

Friday evening was beautiful. Jon and I enjoyed some wine on our back porch while the dogs ran around the backyard.



I updated our chalkboard sign. Everything was great and I was looking forward to doing some yard work over the weekend. Looking back, it was the calm before the storm.





We had terrible wind and rain all weekend! It was so bad I never left the house. To keep from going stir crazy I decided to reorganize one of our extra bedrooms that we use as a big closet. I'll be doing a full post tomorrow. In the meantime, here is a sneak peak... I need to find a way to organize my handbags. Does anyone have ideas on this? Something that won't take up much space. I was thinking maybe a coat rack like this one.



I ended the yucky weekend with a quick pedicure at home. All I have to say is I'm happy to see Monday and the sun in the sky!!!


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar