Friday, April 4, 2014

Five on Friday

1. I can't express how excited I was to finally have weather that was nice enough for us to enjoy dinner outside this week. That by far is my favorite part of Spring and Summer. And food on the grill is better than anything else!!!





2. Maryland did right by pit bulls and says they aren't inherently dangerous! Yesterday the House of Delegates overwhelmingly passed SB 247! This legislation undoes Tracey v. Solesky, a controversial 2012 ruling under which pit bulls and pit bull mixes were declared to be "inherently dangerous" by Maryland's highest court. SB 247 will best protect dog bite victims and hold all dog owners responsible for their dogs without singling out one type of dog. For the first time in 2 years the law does not see my dogs as anything other than great goofy dogs. Finally they will be judged by the content of their character and not by their appearance. To celebrate they each got their own femur bone!





3. Jalapeno is officially planted! I love creating my own little garden. Lemon tree and orange tree should be delivered next week :)






4. Juice beauty. Ok i need some suggestions! I've been stressing about my wedding at the end of the summer so much that I have nightmares about things going wrong. Now I'm starting to break out on my face... help! I picked up this new moisturizer last night... I always have great experiences with Juice beauty products (plus I love that it's all natural and they don't test on animals). But does anyone have other suggestions of products that are good for break outs?



5. Looking forward to lunch with a friend tomorrow at Mamas on the Half Shell. Mmmm best food in Canton!



Want to link up? Just copy and paste the logo at the bottom of your post. And link to one or all of the hostess blogs!



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar