Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Baltimore's Adoptable Dogs, May 2014

Cowbell adoptable through Baltimore Bully Crew

Located in Baltimore, MD. This is Cowbell. He is 5 years young and is such a chill guy. He loves lounging on the couch or in the sun. Cowbell is UTD on shots, neutered and microchipped. Contact Baltimore Bully Crew to adopt Cowbell.

baltimorebullycrew@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/baltimorebullycrew
www.baltimorebullycrew.com
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/MD393.html








Diesel adoptable through Bella's Bully Buddies


Hi, I'm Diesel. I came into the shelter with a stick stuck in my er ummm  well places that no man wants to admit having a stick stuck!  ::shudders:: I KNOW right??  Ok let's not talk about that anymore!  I'm healing and I will have an interesting scar to let people wonder about :o) I'm currently in foster with a dog trainer!  I'm pretty lucky right?  I am housebroken, crate trained and I have leash manners!  I'm working on my other skills too!  I go on outings to help my foster mom... we go to the bank, to the see the sites and even shopping! But in the mean time... I'm looking for my forever home!  I'm just a big guy looking for love!  Low-mid energy levels make me a nice easy going guy to live with!
If you would like to learn more about me:
Check out our website at www.bellasbullybuddies.orgTo adopt me click here to fill out an application:http://bellasbullybuddies.org/bbb-webapp/adoptionApplication/indexDon't forget to follow Bella's Bully Buddies on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/BellasBullyBuddiesand come to our next adoption event!








Matilda adoptable through Mid-Atlantic Bully Buddies

Matilda is one special dog! She’s about a year old but has this very calm, gentle, mature demeanor. She is so very sweet, loving, cuddly and well behaved. And gorgeous! She has the prettiest blue brindle markings. She gets along well with the other dog in her foster home and is crate trained, housebroken, spayed, microchipped and vaccinated. Please note that the first step in our process is to submit the application.




XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar