Thursday, May 22, 2014

DIY Flower Monogram

If you follow me on Pinterest you may have seen the two posts that I pinned about monograms made out of flowers. I combined both for inspiration and made my own. You can find those pins here and here!

What you'll need:
1. Cardboard (I just used old cardboard from work)
2. Flowers (I got mine from the dollar store)
3. Scissors
4. Glue/adhesive/tape (I got adhesive from the dollar store and used scotch tape as well)
5. Large letters to trace



What to do:
1. First I printed out large letters for my monogram. I used a Pottery Barn font that will match my bedding but you can use any font that you'd like. Cursive is always very pretty!

2. Then I traced those letters onto my cardboard and cut them out.



3. All that's left is to glue and tape your leaves and flowers onto the letters and hang them! I have mine in my bedroom and will show you exactly how it looks when I do an updated bedroom tour a few months from now (still waiting on new bedding and a few other things).



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar