What you'll need:
1. Cardboard (I just used old cardboard from work)
2. Flowers (I got mine from the dollar store)
4. Glue/adhesive/tape (I got adhesive from the dollar store and used scotch tape as well)
5. Large letters to trace
What to do:
1. First I printed out large letters for my monogram. I used a Pottery Barn font that will match my bedding but you can use any font that you'd like. Cursive is always very pretty!
2. Then I traced those letters onto my cardboard and cut them out.
3. All that's left is to glue and tape your leaves and flowers onto the letters and hang them! I have mine in my bedroom and will show you exactly how it looks when I do an updated bedroom tour a few months from now (still waiting on new bedding and a few other things).