Friday, May 23, 2014

Five on Friday

1. How cute is my new fleur de lis electric candle from Pink Zebra? I have little pops of fleur de lis designs all over my first floor from the tie backs on the curtains in my living room to the clock hanging on my wall. I just think the fleur de lis is such an elegant look! So I chose to add this candle to my kitchen and I love, love, love it. 



I'm also loving the cathedral lantern, coral reef shade, wise old owl ceramic shade, green fern canister ceramic shade, and soaps/lotions with caddy.  Check out Pink Zebra- they have lots of products to choose from and their "sprinkles" can be used both in Pink Zebra products as well as your existing warmers like scentsy!!! (The sprinkles are much more affordable, last longer, and are stronger then scentsy wax) AND if you're interested in becoming a consultant, for a limited time you can get the starter kit for FREE. Contact Karen Ball for details.





2. Let the countdown officially begin. 100 DAYS UNTIL MY WEDDING :) Our Wedding Website


3. I heard about Relay Foods on the radio about a week or 2 ago when they were offering their Bounty box full of local produce for just $1 (a $40 value- I used code 8383). I figured with that kind of an offer I had to try it! Relay Foods is a website where you can order farm fresh, local groceries at low prices. You then pick it up at various locations for FREE. Or (depending on where you are located) they will deliver right to your home for a very low fee. If you are interested in trying this service out, just follow this link for $30 OFF your order of $50 or more... so you can get $50 worth of farm fresh, local groceries for ONLY $20!!!


Jon loves to eat chicken wings so for my trial order I got the Bounty box, 2 pounds of chicken wings (free range, veggie fed, no hormones or antibiotics), and 1 chicken breast (free range, veggie fed, no hormones or antibiotics) for only $12





4. If you follow me on Facebook you may have seen the photos I posted from our engagement session. I am in love with this photo and of course many more!


5. For a limited time on Rue La La, the pet shop by Harry Barker and more is on sale! You don't want to miss out on this for your furbabies... everything is super cute. Need an invitation to join this designer discount site? Here ya go!!!



Want to link up? Just copy and paste the logo at the bottom of your post. And link to one or all of the hostess blogs!


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar