Monday, May 12, 2014

Weekend Recap, Jon's 25th Birthday and Mothers Day

I got my mom and grandmom beautiful hydrangea flowers for Mothers Day! And I couldn't help but get some for my kitchen table too ;)


We also celebrated Jon's 25th birthday. I love doing simple surprises for him!


We have a tradition where we always make one another breakfast on our birthdays. He always seems to out-do me but maybe that's because he's basically a chef lol


I made a breakfast casserole- I'll share the recipe tomorrow so stay tuned. 


I also did some chocolate chip pancakes. Mmmm


And last but not least, bacon for the birthday boy.


Not pictured: Mimosas!!! And the gift I got him found here and here -just some essentials he needed ;)


The real celebration is later this week in AC. Harrah's Resort here we come!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar