Friday, June 6, 2014

Flash Back Five on Friday

I haven't been known to post a picture with #tbt (throw back Thursday), #latergram, or #fbf (flash back Friday) but today I thought I'd join in on the fun! So here it goes- Five on Friday, flash back style ;)

1. May's BARCS vaccine clinic! Those of you local to the Baltimore area: The first Saturday of every month (ahem TOMORROW), BARCS holds a vaccine clinic from 9am-12pm. So you can bring your cats and dogs for low cost rabies, distemper, microchip, and licenses. All proceeds to go the animal shelter. It's a win win for everyone!



2. Jon and I taking our first Uber cab ride. We fell in love and have been using Uber for all of our cab services ever since then! Follow this link for $10 off your first cab ride with them- they are in 36 countries and 62 cities in the United States.



3. Me and my parents at my graduation from Towson University in January 2012. It seems like a lifetime ago!




4. Jon and I at an Oriole's game back in 2010 or 2011! We'll be headed back to the yard tomorrow night to watch the Orioles stomp the Athletics ;)



5. Me with my sister, brother, and my childhood dog, Elvis as a puppy on the first day that we got him. I miss that dog so much. He was the first dog I ever loved and I always will.



Here's a picture of Elvis when he was older. His picture (along with my childhood cat's picture) are in my parents hallway with the rest of our family.


XoXo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...