1. May's BARCS vaccine clinic! Those of you local to the Baltimore area: The first Saturday of every month (ahem TOMORROW), BARCS holds a vaccine clinic from 9am-12pm. So you can bring your cats and dogs for low cost rabies, distemper, microchip, and licenses. All proceeds to go the animal shelter. It's a win win for everyone!
2. Jon and I taking our first Uber cab ride. We fell in love and have been using Uber for all of our cab services ever since then! Follow this link for $10 off your first cab ride with them- they are in 36 countries and 62 cities in the United States.
3. Me and my parents at my graduation from Towson University in January 2012. It seems like a lifetime ago!
4. Jon and I at an Oriole's game back in 2010 or 2011! We'll be headed back to the yard tomorrow night to watch the Orioles stomp the Athletics ;)
5. Me with my sister, brother, and my childhood dog, Elvis as a puppy on the first day that we got him. I miss that dog so much. He was the first dog I ever loved and I always will.
Here's a picture of Elvis when he was older. His picture (along with my childhood cat's picture) are in my parents hallway with the rest of our family.