Friday, June 6, 2014

Flash Back Five on Friday

I haven't been known to post a picture with #tbt (throw back Thursday), #latergram, or #fbf (flash back Friday) but today I thought I'd join in on the fun! So here it goes- Five on Friday, flash back style ;)

1. May's BARCS vaccine clinic! Those of you local to the Baltimore area: The first Saturday of every month (ahem TOMORROW), BARCS holds a vaccine clinic from 9am-12pm. So you can bring your cats and dogs for low cost rabies, distemper, microchip, and licenses. All proceeds to go the animal shelter. It's a win win for everyone!



2. Jon and I taking our first Uber cab ride. We fell in love and have been using Uber for all of our cab services ever since then! Follow this link for $10 off your first cab ride with them- they are in 36 countries and 62 cities in the United States.



3. Me and my parents at my graduation from Towson University in January 2012. It seems like a lifetime ago!




4. Jon and I at an Oriole's game back in 2010 or 2011! We'll be headed back to the yard tomorrow night to watch the Orioles stomp the Athletics ;)



5. Me with my sister, brother, and my childhood dog, Elvis as a puppy on the first day that we got him. I miss that dog so much. He was the first dog I ever loved and I always will.



Here's a picture of Elvis when he was older. His picture (along with my childhood cat's picture) are in my parents hallway with the rest of our family.


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar