Monday, June 23, 2014

Recap!

I'm back!!! It was nice to take a break from blogging for a week but I'm so glad to be back at it. I have a lot planned for this week so stay tuned! But to catch you all up, here's what's been going on in my life...

Jon's niece, Emma was baptized yesterday and he is her God father. You can see him holding her in the picture below. It was a beautiful ceremony and the party afterwards was great too. We got her this gift and I just love it. The perfect go-to for all the babies in your life!


I FINALLY got around to using my jewelry cleaner that I got from my parents for Christmas. I'm obsessed with it! If I could, I would be cleaning my ring daily but they only suggest that you use this cleaner to clean diamonds twice a year. SO I'm waiting until right before my wedding to clean my ring!


Jon and I went to the Food truck ralley in Canton last Friday. It was a lot of fun and we enjoyed trying all the food. My favorite was this veggie gyro from the Greek truck! I also like that your admission (just $3) goes to a different charity each time. 


I reorganized my outdoor furniture to make room for our new hot tub design. My patio table got moved to our covered porch. Can you believe that it went from looking like this...


... to this!? (Tableclothtray)


I'm so glad to be back! See you tomorrow for a special post ;)


Now back to enjoying my morning tea! (mason jar cup)


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar