Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Surf's Up VoxBox

Woohoo! I received my complimentary #Surf'sUpVoxBox from Influenster and I am in love :) But who doesn't love free products? This box included:








What I'm most excited to try? Definitely the nail polish and After Sun lotion! I just love that blue color for summer and I think it will go well with the dress I am planning to wear for my bridal shower. What do you think? I'll post a picture of my nails with the polish, so stay tuned!


I also tan once a week so the After Sun lotion is right up my alley! I hate the way my skin feels after a tanning session- so dry, hot, and just exhausted. This lotion will prolong my tan and rejuvenate my skin... heck yeah.


And has anyone had the Jamba smoothie? I am so anxious to pick this up from the store. I love smoothies but I hate all the work that goes into it and somehow my kitchen is always a mess afterwards. But not with the Jamba At Home Smoothie! Mmmm can't wait.

Want free products too? Sign up for Influenster -contact me and I'll send you a personal invite :)

 XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar