2. I am so excited and honored that I get to stand next to my best friend when she says "I do" next year
3. I can't wait to share my next home project with you all- turning this gun cabinet into a china cabinet. If that doesn't scream "We're getting married!", than I don't know what does! My dad gave us the cabinet and as much as Jon would like to keep it a gun cabinet, we have a few things to consider:
1. Currently we only own 1 gun
2. We need a china cabinet
3. It can always be converted back into a gun cabinet
(Please excuse Vbot (my robot vacuum cleaner) for popping in the pictures!)
4. It's official!!! This fall, Jon and I will be headed to NYC to see Erich Church for my 25th birthdayyyy and it's safe to say we have the best seats in the house.
5. I came across this adorable online boutique and I just have to share it. I currently have my eye on these boots, this top, and this necklace... heck I have my eye on everything!
Joining TWO link-ups today :)