Thursday, August 14, 2014

Baltimore's Adoptable Dogs, August 2014

Betty adoptable through Baltimore Bully Crew

Located in Baltimore, MD. This is Betty. She is 3 years old. She gets along with other dogs and was not too interested in cats. She is a mild mannered pup with low to medium energy. She enjoys watching the world. Betty knows sit, down, stay and come and loves training. She is a super smart cookie. She LOVES her Kong Wubba and will romp with it and then when done just plop down and snuggle it. Contact Baltimore Bully Crew to adopt or foster Betty today.




Zeke adoptable through Bella's Bully Buddies

Hi!  I'm Zeke. 
I'm 2 years old and around 60lbs.  If you like snuggling, I'm your guy.  I could snuggle with humans for hours and hours.  I'm a pretty low maintenance kind of guy.  I like to go for a walk or do yard zoomies once or twice a day, but most of the time I just want to snuggle.  I am crate trained, potty trained and I love to go for car rides.  I love playing with other dogs my size and I have a pretty rambunctious doggy play style.  I am doing great with my basic obedience training.  My foster can’t get over how smart I am!  I know how to sit, lay down, stay and leave it!  I have great potential to be trained even further!  I currently live with an elderly cat.  I keep trying to run up to him to say hi, but he always runs away from me.  I don't know what his problem is, but my foster thinks I would probably do best in a house with no cats or a very dog savvy cat.  I would happily live with a dog of equal size and play style, but I would also be very happy to be your only pup.  I will gladly entertain you on my own!  I can be a little goofy sometimes, throwing my toys in the air (we both know the cat won’t do it!) and then I pounce on them! It makes everyone laugh. I bet I could make you laugh too, just give me the chance!
If you would like to learn more about me:
Check out our website at www.bellasbullybuddies.orgTo adopt me click here to fill out an application:http://bellasbullybuddies.org/bbb-webapp/adoptionApplication/indexDon't forget to follow Bella's Bully Buddies on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/BellasBullyBuddies and come to our next adoption event!




Justine (she has the same name as me!!!) adoptable through BARCS foster program

Hey everyone, my name is Justine! I'm almost 2 years old. I have been with my foster family for a few months now because when I first got there, I was pretty nervous. It definitely takes me a little while to get out of my shell but through the help of my foster siblings, Pacer and Roxy, I have made great strides. I definitely need to be in a house with another dog(s). I love having someone to play with and I also feel more comfortable with humans when I see how much other dogs love them. I need a family who will be patient with me while I get used to everything new but I promise, once I am comfortable, you will get some love from me! When it comes to 4 legged friends, I love them all but when it comes to 2 legged friends, I tend to feel more at ease with the ladies. I have been happy at my foster house but I'm so ready to have a home that can be my forever. I hope you'll give me a chance to be a part of your family. I'm polite, crate trained and up to date on my shots...what more could you ask for?! 

Justine is currently living in a foster home. Please email foster@baltimoreanimalshelter.org to arrange a meeting.




Can't adopt but want to help spread the word about them? Pin to Pinterest or Share on Facebook!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar