Monday, August 25, 2014

MissionCute Box, August 2014

This months MissionCute box is benefiting Ekubo Ministries. If you don't know about MissionCute yet, let me explain! It is a monthly subscription box that costs as low as $29 a month. Each month, 50% of proceeds go to a different non profit charity. So whats not to love about this? YOU get a box full of cute goodies every month and A CHARITY gets a donation!!!


More about Ekubo MinistriesEkubo Ministries is a Jesus-exalting and gospel-centered ministry working to reach the lost, disciple the saved, and socially develop different villages in Uganda, Africa.

I loved August's box... here's what it contained:

A bracelet made in Uganda by Ekubo Ministries. How cool is this bracelet? The fact that it was made in Uganda is amazing. I can't wait to wear this! I think it'll look great with outfits this Fall.



A gorgeous gray head wrap. I've been meaning to buy one of these for a while now so I was so happy to see this when I opened my box.




A mini Proper soap. Love, love, love bars of soap for my bathroom. I have the cutest soap tray for it to sit on!


A resuable cap for wine bottles. Um hello this is simply adorable and will get lots of use in my house.


A wall sparrow key holder. This is cute and doubles as a wistle :)


Haven't joined MissionCute yet? Well what are you waiting for?


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar