Monday, August 11, 2014

Weekend Recap

Good morning!!! This weekend was Jon's Bachelor Party at the beach... I can't wait to share the little surprise I put together for him... check back here on Wednesday!

Friday after work I stopped at Lowes for some plants to spruce up my backyard. I got 2 large plants, a hanging flower plant, a succulent, and another gorgeous pot of flowers for under $40!!!









Saturday morning I ran lots of errands, got my nails done, and made it back home for lunch outside with the boys. How cute are they?




My sister and I attended Jon's cousins bridal Shower Saturday evening. It was at Ruggles Golf Course and everything was absolutely beautiful (especially the bride to be!)


Just take a look at the cake, favors, and punch- gorgeous!



Sunday morning my sister and I worked on favors for my wedding (sorry I can't share pictures quite yet!), snacked on some yummy food we made the night before, and relaxed with face masks- you know, your typical girls weekend.




Then we had a little cook out at my moms house to celebrate my brother going off to college this Friday. He's headed to WVU and I'm so excited to be able to help him move in just like I did with my sister her freshman year!

Hope you all had a great weekend and here's to hoping this week goes by fast


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar