Monday, September 8, 2014

I'm back!

It feels so good to be back blogging but I have to admit, I definitely needed and enjoyed the break I took. I absolutely can not wait to start sharing pictures and details about my wedding... here's a sneak peek! Stay tuned because this Wednesday I'll have a fun wedding post.


So what have I been up to over the past week and a half? Well aside from getting married and spending a few days at the beach, I've basically just been catching up on sleep, organizing wedding gifts, and I've even started putting out some Fall decorations. Fall is absolutely my favorite time of year and I just had to start decorating!

How simple and gorgeous is the candle from our unity candle set in our wedding? I made it (only cost me about $5 for the entire unity candle set) and now I have it displayed in the corner of my dining room.


These mini candles were used in the centerpieces at the reception. I now have them on my dining room table.


I was gifted gorgeous flutes at my bridal shower. Jon and I used them all night at our wedding and now I have them in my dining room.


I was also gifted the matching cake knife and server which we used to cut the cake at our wedding. I now have them in my dining room as well.



And here's the Fall decorations I have out so far. By the end of the week I'll have everything out and will do a full Fall decoration post!


I just wanted to thank everyone for their well wishes... they are so appreciated. And I'm happy to announce Jon and I have made it 1 week ;)

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar