What you'll need:
1. 2 (15 oz) cans of corn drained
2. 1 cup mayonnaise
3. 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
4. 1 onion
5. 1 green bell pepper
6. 1 (10 1/2 oz) bag of Fritos chili corn chips
I couldn't find the chili Fritos at my grocery store so I substituted with Ruffles deep ridge classic hot wings flavor. I knew I wanted something on the spicy side since it would be downplayed by all of the other ingredients. These chips ended up being perfect and when mixed in, it isn't spicy at all!
What to do:
1. Mix first 5 ingredients together
2. Crush your bag of chips and then add to the mix right before serving (if you add it too soon the chips will get soggy)
Want to remember this recipe for the future? Pin it to Pinterest!