Thursday, October 16, 2014

Baltimore's Adoptable Dogs, October 2014

Sophie adoptable through Baltimore Bully Crew

Sophie came into the city shelter with wounds all over her face and head and missing part of her lower jaw. She was also missing some upper teeth. While we can never know exactly what happened to Sophie, we will always be fortunate for the Good Samaritan who found her and brought her to BARCS. Sophie made two things perfectly clear: she was in severe pain and she was very loving and affectionate. Sophie left the shelter immediately to receive medical care and then to a medical foster home so she could recover quietly.

Sophie's medical needs continued to be great, and was ready to start her rehabilitation. Tara's House offered to rescue Sophie as her medical needs were exceeding funds that the Baltimore Animal Rescue & Care Shelter had available. Tara's House knew that they needed help, as Sophie's medical needs were greater than any dog's they'd ever seen. Tara's House asked Baltimore Bully Crew to co-rescue Sophie. No one knows how Sophie got her injuries, but Baltimore Bully Crew has seen some of the worst animal abuse cases and knows how to handle each dog on a case by case basis competently and calmly.

Sophie seemed to physically get worse before she got better. She had a bladder infection that may have resulted from being spayed improperly. She was carrying a decaying tail resulting in a recent amputation. Despite the medical horrors and frequent trips to the vet, Sophie fell in love with her foster family. The feeling was mutual. Sophie bonded with the three resident dogs and followed her 2 legged foster sisters everywhere.

After weeks of rehabilitation, acclimation and confidence building, Baltimore Bully Crew and Tara's House would like to announce that Sophie is healthy and ready for adoption! She is a 3 year old, 35 pound love bug who knows all of her basic commands and is move in ready. Her facial scars and repairs do not affect her in any way. She eats, kisses and nuzzles like a dog with both an upper and lower jaw. Sophie’s foster mom has said of Sophie: “I personally just wanted to tell you what an amazing, joyful, sweet, loving, smart and awesome little girl she is. We are SMITTEN with this girl.”
Please contact Baltimore Bully Crew (http://baltimorebullycrew.com/) or Tara’s House (www.tarashouse.net) to fill out an application.



Nori adoptable through Bella's Bully Buddies

Hey, Where ya goin'? Can I come too!? My name is Nori.  Yes, like seaweed! And believe me, I am quite the little sea-weed! I love to swim!! :) Just look how cute I am in my pool.  I'm handsome on land too.  My foster says I'm an affectionate sweetheart that will do anything to make you love me.  I'm very obedient and love to gaze into your eyes just waiting for my next command or chat or treat. I live with another dog and these things called people in my current foster home. I love to spend time with them both just playing fetch and tumbling about! I'd love the chance to spend time with you, too!  TO ADOPT ME – FILL OUT AN APPLICATION TODAY!!  http://bellasbullybuddies.org/bbb-webapp/adoptionApplication/index FIND OUT MORE ABOUT BELLA’S AT OUR WEBSITE: WWW.BELLASBULLYBUDDIES.ORG FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/BELLASBULLYBUDDIES DON’T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR EVENTS AND COME OUT TO SAY HELLO!!


Midget (Rosie) adoptable through BARCS

Hi! My name is Rosie and I'm the sweetest little flower you'll ever meet. I'm the perfect mix of silly playmate and lovable cuddle buddy. I've got the biggest smile - and the biggest personality - in the room. I'm a fast learner, and I already know how to sit, lay down, give paw, roll over and more. I'm also crate trained and housebroken! I even completed a training class using agility equipment and passed with flying colors. I walk well on a loose leash, and I love to play fetch - especially with frisbees. I also like to go to play group with the other foster pups, and I get more outgoing every time I meet new dogs. No cats, please, they're just not my thing. I give the best hugs and kisses, and when we're not playing I'm happy to curl up next to you for snuggles. I'm currently in foster care awaiting my furever home. Could it be with you? To set up our first date, please email foster@barcsanimalshelter.org. I can't wait to greet you with sloppy puppy kisses!




Please consider taking just a few seconds to network these 3 wonderful dogs! 

Pin to Pinterest

Like on Instagram

Share on Facebook



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar