Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fall Fashion

I have to say I am REALLY into leopard this Fall. I've already ordered these pumps because at $30 I just couldn't pass it up. They are timeless and will be a part of my wardrobe for years to come. I love pieces like that... well worth the money! I'm also really wanting a pair of purple converses for Raven's tailgating! And lastly, army green and gray are perfect for this time of year. You just can't go wrong with those colors :) What are ya'll going for this season? 

Fall Fashion


Victoria s Secret cocktail dress
victoriassecret.com


Graphic hoodie
kohls.com


SPARROW sweater vest
anthropologie.com


Field jacket
maurices.com


Hunter tall boots
$100 - coggles.com


Converse shoes
converse.com


Victoria's Secret leopard shoes
victoriassecret.com


Kate Spade shoulder bag
bloomingdales.com


ALDO black handbag
aldoshoes.com



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar