Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Five

1. Jon and I will be going out with friends on Halloween in celebration of my 25th birthday and we are considering having the pre-game at our house beforehand. HOW CUTE IS THIS? I'm thinking this is a must if we end up hosting a little somethin-somethin! What do you think?


2. If you have yet to try Amy's Vegan Chili, you are surely missing out on something great. Meat lovers, vegetarians, and vegans alike will all love it- I promise! The best part? It is carried in most grocery stores! All I had to do was heat it up and add some shredded pepper jack cheese and a dollop of salsa... but feel free to prepare it however you like your chili :) If I had sour cream on hand, you know it would've been added too! Such an easy meal.


3. Did you miss my Fall porch tour yesterday? You can find it here!



4. Last night the hubby and I had crabs and it might have been the last time we will have them this season. Jon requested that I make my potato salad since it's his absolute favorite. You can find the recipe here. You'd be surprised at how easy it is to make and just how delicious it is at the same time. Don't forget to add a generous amount of dried dill... that's what makes it!


5. If you liked my monogrammed doormat (shown in my Fall porch tour), I got it from Rue La La... and guess what? Today at 11am they will be hosting their Fall doormat sale!!! If you have yet to sign up for this designer discount site, here is an invitation





XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar