Monday, October 27, 2014

Happy Monday!

The weekend was quite simple and sometimes that's exactly what we need, right? Friday night we hosted a little dinner with a fun couple where we drank pomegranate margaritas and talked Halloween plans :) Saturday consisted of being way too lazy for my own good. And Sunday was full of cleaning the house, football, doing adoption follow up calls for the shelter I volunteer at, and catching up on some of my shows. Have ya'll watched Kendra On Top? I love how down to earth she is and I'm heart broken for her and Hank. I pray that whatever is supposed to happen for their family, will happen and that God will be there to help them along whichever path that is! Okay enough of my ramblings... It's Monday, make it a good one.


Joining 3 link ups-




XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar