Monday, November 10, 2014

Cleveland in Pictures!

Good morning sweets! Back to our regular scheduled programming ;) And since it's Monday you know I have a little recapping for ya! My trip to Cleveland was primarily for business so I'm going to keep this post short and sweet and share some pictures of what I did the other 20% of the time that I was there.

{Our room at the DoubleTree by Hilton}



{Wednesday night: casual dinner and drinks at the hotel bar}


{Thursday night: dinner at Morton's Steakhouse}


{Jon got a little bit of everything- scallops wrapped in bacon, steak, and shrimp}


{I got shrimp scampi}


{And we shared scalloped potatoes}



{Can't take him anywhere!}


{Friday afternoon: the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame}



{Friday night: dinner at The Greenhouse Tavern}


{West 4th Street was the cutest little spot full of adorable restaurants}


We were up at 4am Saturday morning for our flight back to Baltimore. I was so excited to see my fur-babies who I missed so much!

Just a little reminder that the $105 visa gift card giveaway ends tomorrow so if you have yet to enter, go here!


Joining these 3 link ups...




XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar