Monday, November 17, 2014

Hello, Monday

Gosh this weekend flew by. Friday night Jon and I babysat his niece. His mom, stepdad, and grandmother came over earlier in the night for pizza and to help us with the baby... because let's be honest, we didn't really know what we were doing. Luckily, Emma is such an easy baby and she only cried when we had to change her diaper. We had such a fun time playing with her and watching her dance!


Saturday was bridesmaids dress shopping for my best friends wedding. I wish I would've remembered to take pictures because we had a blast picking out dresses and trying them on... even though I looked pretty funny in all of them since they were a tad big. We picked a beautiful dress that I think will compliment each of us bridesmaids body types. And I absolutely love the color the bride decided to go with... navy blue! After an afternoon nap, Jon and I got ready to head to Fork and Wrench where we had dinner reservations. We had a delicious dinner and didn't realize until we were about to leave that we were sitting next to Julia Louis Dreyfus from Seinfeld!


Sunday we woke up bright and early to rake leaves (Oh the joys of being home owners!). We have a huge tree in our backyard and I was starting to have anxiety about all of leaves on the ground, covering our sidewalk, and masking our patio. The plan was to have our Christmas card photo shoot in the backyard but it was so gloomy. Jon suggested that we take the pictures next weekend and hope for a sunnier day. Sooooo the Christmas card was postponed but that's okay because I'm not planning on ordering them until Black Friday in hopes that I can get a good deal! 

{Sneak peek of what the dogs will be wearing}


That evening I had dinner at my parents house for a late celebration of my 25th birthday. My grandparents joined and we had a great time. My mom made my favorite meal... stuffed shells! Mmmmmm soo good and my dad made a German chocolate cake. I was spoiled!


Joining these 3 link ups...




XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar