Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Have you downloaded the Red Stamp app (free) onto your smart phone? What are you waiting for? I sent an adorable Thanksgiving card to my friends and family this morning via text. You can also create invitations. I think Facebook events are slowly becoming a thing of the past. As much as I personally loved them, it seems that no one RSVP's to them. Anyone else have that problem? The thing I like about the Red Stamp app is that you can personalize your card/invitation and then choose how you send it weather it be by mail, text, email, etc. I know for sure that the next time I host a little something, I will be using Red Stamp to send invites by text. No more Facebook events for me!

Sooooo Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours from me and mine


PS. If you are like me and beating the crowds this Black Friday by shopping online, don't forget to go through Ebates first so that you can earn money back on your purchase (I absolutely hate when I buy something online and forget to go through Ebates first. It's THE WORST). Let's face it... you can get just as good deals (and sometimes better) online as you can in the store! Have fun shopping ya'll.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar