Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Recipe, Pull Apart Cheesy Bread

Thanksgiving is tomorrow! I am oh so excited to spend time with my family and enjoy a delicious dinner. This will be my first Thanksgiving that I opt out of turkey and I am a-okay with it. It was about a year ago that I decided to stop eating meat... for various reasons. There are so many other dishes and deliciousness that I get to indulge in though! What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish? I'd have to say mine is green bean casserole. I know some people hate it but I just love love love it. 

Speaking of yummy food, I wanted to share this garlic cheesy bread recipe with you all today. I made it Monday evening for the Ravens game and Jon's friends ate it up! Super easy is the way I go.

What you'll need:
1. Bread (I used Italian bread)
2. Pepper jack cheese (I used "cracker cuts" because they were already cut into the size I needed)


3. Butter
4. Green onion
5. Garlic
6. Salt, pepper, and oregano

What to do:
1. Slice your bread diagonally each way
2. Melt 1 stick of butter
3. Press 4 garlic cloves into your hot butter
4. Add salt, pepper, and oregano to butter
5. Stick slices of cheese into the slots in the bread 
6. Pour your butter mixture on top (making sure it gets into each slot)
7. Cook at 350 degrees for 15 minutes
8. Top with sliced green onion and serve with ranch dressing

{Pictured below is only a half serving of the recipe}


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar