Thursday, November 13, 2014

#Vaseline VoxBox

I am a member of influenster, a company that sends free products for users to try. I have received free name brand nail polish, lotion, jamba juice, make up, and energy drinks just to name a few. If you are interested in joining influenster to receive your own free products, please leave a blog post comment or email me here and I will send you my personal invite! I have a few to give out. 

The most recent complimentary item that I received was the #Vaseline VoxBox. Um can you say perfect timing? Winter is right around the corner and temperatures are dropping which is already causing my hands to look not so cute these days. And I'm sorry but that is just not acceptable when I have a gorgeous wedding ring to show off ;)


I used to have a Nivea lotion sitting on my desk at work which smelled terrible so I am delighted to be able to replace it with my new #Vaseline lotion. Speaking of smells, I love that the #Vaseline lotion is fragrance free so that my husband can use it too (his hands are terrible this time of year and he refuses to use lotions that smell "girly")!


I like to apply the lotion right after I get out of the shower to the backs of my arms. That's always been a problem area for me as I always seem to have dry skin and bumps. Anyone else have that issue?

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar