Friday, December 12, 2014

Five on Friday

1. Can you believe Christmas is only 2 weeks away? My goal was to do most of my shopping on Black Friday but that didn't really happen. I got great deals that day but I've done a lot of shopping since then too. In fact I only have a few people to finish buying for. Where are you finding the best deals right now? I'm currently shopping online at Macy's where they are having 25%-15% off sale (plus Ebates offers 6% cash back)!


2. I shared my Christmas card with ya'll yesterday, and I think it's worth mentioning again...Because I'm in love with it and can't stop admiring it. I'd love to see your cards as well... DO share :)


3. Have you seen the movie Flight with Denzel Washington? Great movie! My husband and I watched it this past week and we can't stop raving about it. The only thing I'd have to say is it probably wasn't a good idea to watch when we have to take 4 flights in just 2 weeks haha


4. Did you enter the $750 Amazon gift card giveaway yet? If not, head on over to this post!


5. Speaking of Amazon, I am loving Amazon Primethis holiday season. It is basically my life line! So many products at low prices with free 2 day shipping... for just $99 a year, this program is simply amazing. And a great gift idea for someone too!!!


Joining these 3 link ups today...




XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar