Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Baltimore's Adoptable Dogs, December 2014

Are you or someone you know looking to add a pet to your family this holiday season? Please remember that pets aren't just for Christmas, they are for life! If your family is ready for the commitment please consider giving the gift of life this holiday season and adopt... DON'T SHOP. Shelters and rescues are full of animals needing homes. Below are 3 highly adoptable dogs in the Baltimore area. If you are not local, check out www.petango.com , www.petfinder.com , or do a quick google search of local shelters and rescues. Lets get these pups a HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!!

Wilma adoptable through Baltimore Bully Crew

Located in Baltimore, MD. This is Wilma. She is guesstimated to be around 2 years old. She is full of energy and very playful. She is working on learning basic commands and would love a home of her own to learn more in. She is dog selective and has a high prey drive so needs a home without cats. Her favorite toy is her JW ball, she will chase and squeak with it for hours. Wilma is good on a leash and getting better every day. Contact Baltimore Bully Crew to adopt or foster Wilma.




Darth adoptable at BARCS

Darth is a 5 year old pit bull mix. Please visit BARCS to meet this handsome fella!


Angelina adoptable through Bella's Bully Buddies

Hello!! I'm Angelina! I'm a super sweet, gentle and loving girl and I'm learning to be a fantastic dog... My foster mom says I listen GREAT!!  All she has to do is say "Angie- COME," and I am right there! I've got that "sit" thing down too! I love to snuggle and give kisses and hugs.  I have the sweetest disposition and the most loving big brown eyes.  I love toys and you can often find me on my dog bed with a nylabone or some other chewy! I'm housebroken, crate trained and I'm just looking for LOVE!  Oh an some toys!  And a dog bed!!  And perhaps a nylabone!!  I'm a wonderful girl who deserves a chance with a fur-ever family. So what do you say?! 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More Info About Me:
Basics: Weight - 59 lbs, Age - 1 yrs 9 mths
Likes: Dogs - UNKNOWN, Cats - UNKNOWN, Kids - UNKNOWN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 TO ADOPT ME – FILL OUT AN APPLICATION TODAY!!  http://bellasbullybuddies.org/bbb-webapp/adoptionApplication/index
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT BELLA’S AT OUR WEBSITE: WWW.BELLASBULLYBUDDIES.ORG
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR EVENTS AND COME OUT TO SAY HELLO!!



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar