Thursday, January 1, 2015

It's The New Twenty

It's a new year, a chance for a new beginning, for goal setting and reflection, and for celebrating the successes of 2014.  I couldn't think of a better time to introduce myself to a new audience, and hopefully pick up some great new friends to start off 2015!  



First things first... My name is Michelle and I blog over at It's the New Twenty.  Like Justine, I'm a Baltimore girl and love perusing the city, bar hopping, restaurant sampling, and just taking in the scene.  Sound like your thing?  Here's a few other tidbits that define me and my little slice of blogland.  I hope you'll check it out!


I'm committed to staying young at heart.  I think that's why I love living close to the city. There's always something to do, someone to see.  I'm discovering 30-something fashion and how to mature without giving up my most beloved 20-something attire.  I like looking good, while still wearing pajamas and sweat pants as much as is socially acceptable.  


Exercise is a huge thing in my life too.  I like to do it and like to motivate others to do it.  Not in a body building/ super fit girl type way, but in an all around, well-balanced healthy sort of way.  Yes, I'm probably going to be joining all of you on that New Year's exercise resolution train, so if you're looking for support, feel free to get on board now.  


I'm a newlywed.  I'm still in a partial state of shock that I can call him my "husband" and am loving every minute of it.  I used to be unfortunate, but I guess you could say I've had a sudden turn of luck, and am getting luckier every year.  With my husband's state championship, our wedding, along with numerous shower and party festivities, 2014 was eventful to say the least.


So what do you say you stop in and say hello sometime?  I'd love to make the year 2015 just as stellar as the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar