Sunday, January 25, 2015

Wine & Wish {Featuring Avalon}


Wine

The Avalon California Cabernet shows bright vibrant aromas of blueberry jam, strawberry tart, and boysenberries with hints of vanilla and toasted oak. A dash of Zinfandel give this wine a hint of spice that is followed by rich black cherries, red raspberries, and juicy ripe plums on the long smooth finish.

Pair with grilled prime sirloin burgers with sharp cheddar cheese, brick oven baked Margherita pizza, smoked or rotisserie chicken.



Wish

I love everything about Lisa Vanderpump's home and style. She has such a chic and flawless look going on. I love how she pulls different elements and colors together. I used this picture of her drapes with tassels as inspiration for my bedroom drapes. Another thing that I admire about her home is the fresh flowers and plants that she always has!

Source


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar