Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Winter Crockpot (Slow Cooker) Recipes

I don't really make new years resolutions but this year I did make a few goals for myself that I want to achieve. One of them is attending church on Sunday at least once a month. I am a very religious and spiritual person but I fail when it comes to actually attending service on Sunday. This Sunday will be the first Sunday of 2015 that I will be going. I plan on trying St. Ursula's contemporary service at 11am. If I don't like it, I will try a different church the next time. (PS. If anyone local to the Baltimore area has suggestions on churches, I would be oh so grateful!)

Anyways, the point of this post is that I want to take the opportunity to also try new crock pot recipes on Sundays. I love the idea of throwing something together in the morning and then coming home from church to a warm meal. Below are a few recipes that I'm definitely going to try this winter... I've pinned more on Pinterest.

Chicken n Dumplins (one of my all time favorite meals)










Which recipe should I try this Sunday?

Joining this link up...


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar