What you'll need:
1. 1 28 oz. can of whole peeled tomatoes
2. 1 onion
3. 4-5 garlic cloves (pressed)
4. 1 lemon
5. 1/2 stick of butter
6. 1 pack of zesty Italian seasoning
7. 1 pound of shrimp (already peeled and deveined)
8. Spaghetti noodles
1. First preheat your oven to 375 degrees. While your oven is preheating, drain the tomatoes but save the sauce that you drained in a bowl to the side. Take the drained tomatoes and squeeze with your hand into a pot on the stove. You want the tomatoes to be chunky.
2. Chop your onion and add that to the squeezed tomatoes, along with 2-3 pressed garlic cloves.
3. Season with whatever seasonings you like (I used salt, pepper, basil, oregano, and parmesan cheese) and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
To make your shrimp...
1. Take your half stick of butter and slice it thin. Line a baking sheet with tin foil and then spread out your slices of butter evenly.
2. Next, slice your lemon thin and spread it out on top of the butter.
3. Put your shrimp on a plate and sprinkle half of the zesty Italian seasoning on top. Place your shrimp (seasoning side down) evenly on your baking sheet. Sprinkle the rest of the Italian seasoning on top.
4. Press 2-3 garlic cloves over the shrimp.
After the tomatoes have cooked for 10 minutes...
1. Start cooking the spaghetti noodles and put the shrimp in the oven.
2. Next, add the remaining tomato sauce to the tomatoes and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
3. At this time the spaghetti noodles, shrimp, and sauce should be done all at the same time! Dig in :)