Friday, March 20, 2015

TGIF

1. My best friend is getting married!!! And it's right around the corner. I just received her invitation in the mail... isn't it gorgeous!?



2. Today is the first day of Spring and this is what my morning commute looked like. Yes, that is snow. And no, it is not okay.


3. So the Clarisonic cleansing brush has been on my wish list for a while but I can't seem to get over the $150 price tag. I'm wondering how the Olay brush compares to it? Does anyone have the Olay brush or any other cleansing brush for that matter?

Olay


4. My favorite pin this week is by far this gorgeous wedding dress. Yes, I'm already married but I just can't get over the elegant look of this gown. Plus it looks pretty comfortable! {You can follow me on Pinterest here}



5. Baltimore happenings: Breakfast with the Animals at the Maryland Zoo tomorrow from 8:30am-10:00am and the I Choose Us marriage conference at the Baltimore Convention Center Friday through Sunday.



Joining these 3 link ups...




XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar