Thursday, April 23, 2015

A Bachelorette Party Weekend

Last weekend I was headed to National Harbor with a group of beautiful girls to celebrate a beautiful bride. I have to tell ya, National Harbor is absolutely gorgeous but the restaurants tend to be a bit pricey. But that's to be expected at any tourist destination I suppose!


Friday afternoon we arrived and checked into our condo at The Wyndham. We walked around for a bit before deciding on Cadillac Ranch for dinner. That night we drank and played the game Dirty Minds. We laughed and laughed until we couldn't laugh any more. 





Saturday morning we were treated to breakfast by the mother of the bride {thank you!}. Next up was a day full of shopping. My favorite store was Charming Charlie. The prices were on point and their stuff was so cute. I got an adorable dress on clearance for $20. I win!




{Charming Charlie}







{A hot sauce shop had a sauce so hot that you had to sign a waver to taste it. Needless to say, I bought it for Jon!}


After some down time we decided on McCormick and Schmick's for dinner. Some of us weren't feeling too well (including me) and didn't really get to enjoy the meal. We planned on heading back to Cadillac Ranch that night for some bull riding but instead decided to sip on drinks and play more games in our room. It was refreshing to be with a group of fun girls and be able to relax and laugh!

{Our photo shoot after dinner}





{The view from our room at night}


A good time was had by all and by noon on Sunday I was home to my hubby and sweet dogs. I missed them! But I think they enjoyed having a boys weekend while I was away ;) 9 more days until the bride and groom say "I do"... we're in the single digits!!!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar