Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Baltimore's Adoptable Dogs, April 2015

I would be so grateful if you would share these 3 adoptable dogs! You can do so by clicking on the social media icons at the bottom of this post or by copying and pasting this http://lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com/2015/04/baltimores-adoptable-dogs-april-2015.html . Let's get these deserving pups a forever home... thank you!

Clarence adoptable at BARCS

Hi, I'm Clarence! I'm about 3 years old and very affectionate. I would love to have a family who will take me for walks (my favorite!) and teach me new things - I'm very smart. I love to give kisses and snuggle in your lap- just as much as I love to play! I'm even willing to let you dress me up in silly outfits. I'm a great dog who is looking to find my forever home, so please come to BARCS and ask about me today. I'll be waiting for you!




Oliver adoptable through Bella's Bully Buddies

Oliver is a sweet boy who loves being close to his people. He is crate trained and housebroken, and knows basic commands such as sit and down. Oliver is a quiet boy, with beautiful expressive eyes.  Oliver loves to be outside. His foster home is in the woods, and since he was a city boy prior to rescue he's fascinated by the sights and smells of the country.
If you want a boy that is up for fun as well as good with couch time, fill out an application and meet this beautiful dog. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More Info About Me:
Basics: Weight 45 lbs, Age - 4 yrs 8 mths
Has done well with: Dogs - unknown, Cats - unknown, Kids - unknown
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 TO ADOPT ME – FILL OUT AN APPLICATION TODAY!!  http://bellasbullybuddies.org/bbb-webapp/adoptionApplication/index
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT BELLA’S AT OUR WEBSITE: WWW.BELLASBULLYBUDDIES.ORG
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/BELLASBULLYBUDDIES
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR EVENTS AND COME OUT TO SAY HELLO!!




Funnel Cake adoptable at BARCS

Hi, I'm Funnel Cake. I'm quite a handsome fellow. I love to get out of the loud shelter and take long walks with my human friends. After I get my energy out I'm ready to sit and hang out, and would love to be your baseball buddy! I really love to run around and play in the yard. I've met other dogs here, and have done well playing with them. I know "sit," and would love for you to teach me even more new things! Please come to BARCS to meet me today.




XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar