Monday, April 13, 2015

Weekend Recap

Thursday night we were at a friends house enjoying "Italian night"- salad, stuffed shells, and delicious red wine- when I got a call from one of my best friends that she had two tickets for Jon and I for Orioles Opening Day. I immediately emailed my bosses to see if I could take a half day. They responded right away saying of course! So I went in to the office bright and early Friday morning to complete all of my work before heading downtown.

{Our friend Josh opens his wine bottles like this}


Unfortunately I wasn't feeling too well... a bout of nausea got the best of me but I pulled through {especially since this was my first Opening Day ever}. We stopped by a couple of Fed Hill bars before heading to the stadium to pick up our tickets. Once we made it in, we found out that we had a-m-a-z-i-n-g seats!!! We lost the game but a good time was had by all and that's all that matters :)


{9 rows back baby!}







{My sweet friend who got us the tickets and her boyfriend}


Saturday I still wasn't feeling too hot so while Jon golfed with a friend, I did some house work and relaxed in the beautiful weather with my boys. 

{Please excuse my half empty patio... we are waiting on a dining set}



When he got home, we had a friend come over for some crabs and beer. Jon realized he left his credit card at the golf course so since he had to go back and get it, he decided to make a tee time to golf again. We got up early Sunday morning and headed to the course. I had such a fun time riding around in the cart with him and watching him play. And I'm starting to think he secretly planned to leave his credit card ;)




It was a gorgeous weekend and I have high hopes for another nice weekend coming up because I'll be at National Harbor for my best friends bachelorette party! Woop woop here's to wishing the week flies by!!!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar