Thursday, May 7, 2015

Amazon PrimePantry

Monday evening after work I headed to my local grocery store... you know, the time that EVERYONE goes to the grocery store. I needed a few fresh food items but mostly other products like trash bags, toilet paper, paper towels, and cleaning supplies. It was time to check out and only one lane was open with a huge line! I decided to walk over to the self check out area where I found that 2 of the 4 machines were broken. And the 2 that were operable, the customers were waiting for help from an employee. Ya'll, I waited forever just to check out. I was heated. 


When I got home I remembered about Amazon PrimePantry. This service is exclusive for AmazonPrime members {if you are not a member of AmazonPrime yet, I highly recommend looking into it. The yearly fee is just $99 and that gets you low prices and fast free shipping on select products} How PrimePantry works is, you shop online for "pantry" products... stuff like beverages, cleaning supplies, paper products, snacks, and boxed/canned foods. These items are low-priced and all you pay is $5.99 to fill up a box. When you select an item, it will tell you how much of a percentage it will take up in your box. 


Tuesday afternoon I placed an order and it will be on my doorstep when I get home today. To give ya'll an idea of how much a box fits, here was my order: 2 of Fels Naptha Laundry Bar and Stain Remover {5.5 Oz} $1.99, Skippy Natural Peanut Butter {Creamy, 15 Oz} $2.47, Mountain Dew Code Red Cans {12 Count, 12 Fl Oz Each} $3.00, Arm & Hammer Extra Strength Odor Eliminator for Carpet and Room {30 Ounce} $2.46, Mountain Dew Cans {12 Count, 12 Fl Oz Each} $3.00, NestlĂ© Pure Life Purified Water {16.9-ounce plastic bottles, 12 Count} $2.48, Dixie 8 1/2" Plates {160 Count} $6.48. 


I am over the moon about this service and I can tell you, I will definitely keep on using it. I will probably only go to the grocery store for fresh food products until AmazonFresh is available in my area. 

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar