Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Baltimore's Adoptable Dogs, May 2015

I would be so grateful if you would share these 3 adoptable dogs! You can do so by clicking on the social media icons at the bottom of this post or by visiting me on Instagram or Facebook and sharing my post. Let's get these deserving pups a forever home... thank you!

Rocco adoptable through Bella's Bully Buddies

My name is Rocco and I LOVE life! I always have a wagging tail and a lovable, happy disposition. My foster mommy says she is so proud of the progress I'm making with training and with meeting new people! Just today the mail lady stopped to talk to me and tell my foster mommy how handsome I am. She gave me a treat and I climbed onto the mail truck to give her kisses! I love outings in the park and going on long walks in my neighborhood. Did I mention that I LOVE food?! Treat time is my favorite time. I love doing my training exercises because it means lots of treats. I've recently started obedience training and I am well on my way to being a rock star! I love life in my foster home, but I would really love a forever family to call my own. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More Info About Me:
Basics: Weight - 35 lbs, Age - 2 yrs 8 mths
Has done well with: Dogs - SOME, Cats - NO, Kids - Respectful children
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 TO ADOPT ME – FILL OUT AN APPLICATION TODAY!!  http://bellasbullybuddies.org/bbb-webapp/adoptionApplication/index
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT BELLA’S AT OUR WEBSITE: WWW.BELLASBULLYBUDDIES.ORG
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/BELLASBULLYBUDDIES

DON’T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR EVENTS AND COME OUT TO SAY HELLO!! 




Chance adoptable through Baltimore Bully Crew

Located in Baltimore, MD. This is Chance (Stark for his BCAS friends). He is a year old. These pictures do him NO justice as to how handsome he is in person. Chance knows basic commands and is working on learning more. He has been good with other dogs he has met. He is housetrained and cratetrained although he does not like the crate. He wants to be with his people! Please visit our website at www.baltimorebullycrew.com and complete our adoption application to add Chance to your family.




Sandy adoptable at BARCS

Hi, I'm Sandy. I'm a sweet older gal looking for my forever family. At 10 years old, I'd love to be out of the stressful shelter and have my own soft bed. I'm a gentle and calm girl. I've met some of the other dogs here, and I'm fine with the calmer, quieter dogs. I'm well past all those puppy shenanigans! I really prefer snuggling with my human friends. Please come to BARCS to meet me today.




XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar