Friday, May 29, 2015

Summer Wish List/ Must Have's

T-G-I-F ya'll! It was only a 4 day work week because of the holiday on Monday but I swear this week felt so long. Am I alone in feeling this way? Thankfully it's FRIDAY! I am so ready to get this weekend started... how about you!? Until 5pm hits, I'll be dreaming about Summer :)

{Are you local to the Baltimore area? If so, see the bottom of this post for some weekend happenings.}

1. Trina Turk Kon Tiki Plunging Halter Wrap One Piece Swimsuit














Baltimore weekend happenings: Orioles vs. Tampa Bay Rays @ Camden Yards, MDSPCA March for the Animals @ Druid Hill Park, Annapolis Greek Festival @ Ss. Constantine & Helen Greek Orthodox Church, Criss Angel @ Lyric Opera House, LoCash Cowboys @ Rams Head Live, Baltimore County Farmer's Market @ Maryland State Fairgrounds, and the Charles Village Festival @ Wyman Park Dell


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar