Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Life Lately...

I'm back! I wish I could tell you I've been traveling Europe for the last couple of months but unfortunately that dream of mine has not quite happened yet {I guess I'll have to save that for retirement which at 25 years of age, isn't even on my radar!}. Instead I've just been enjoying life at a slow pace {welllllll not TOO slow since I'm still out of the house 50 hours a week working my butt off}. My point is, life has been pretty boring over here and to be honest with you I'm not complaining! 

With that being said, I'm so glad to be back in blog land and to share lifes little adventures with y'all. I thought about redesigning my page and making some major changes but I decided not to. As the saying goes, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"! But I DID decide to make one teeny tiny change. I felt like signing off each post with a sweet bible verse would be really nice. And I thought what better verse than the one I have tattooed on my body. Luke 12:34 really speaks to me and has a special meaning. Maybe it'll speak to you too? Until next time folks...


For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar