Friday, November 20, 2015

Five on Friday

1. Are you new here and wondering what "Five on Friday" is all about? Let me explain. It is a weekly blogger linkup where bloggers post about 5 things on their mind that week. If you'd like to see what blogs I linkup with, click on the "Blogger Linkups" tab at the top of this page!


2. I have recently fallen in love with Neutrogena's Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask. You can use it two ways... as a cleanser or a mask. I'll do a full post of my skin care routine (I keep it simple) next week. But rest assured, this is a great product!


 


3. About six months ago I made my own laundry detergent for the first time. The batch that I made has lasted me THIS long! And for a point of reference, I have a 2 person & 3 pet (that means things get dirty fast) household. It's time to make another batch and I'm so glad I turned to DIY'ing this, instead of spending tons of money on chemically loaded detergent from the store. If you'd like to learn how to make your own laundry detergent too, see this post.


4. Are there any girls out there who used to buy London Jeans sold by Victoria's Secret? They were my FAVORITE jeans! The quality was impeccable and they fit me better than any other jean. Unfortunately VS stopped selling them. Now I need to find a new brand of jean. Suggestions please! And go!




5. My hair has gotten pretty long and it's just plain annoying. I have REALLY THICK hair so it gets heavy and hard to style. I am considering getting it cut this weekend and donating to locks of love. The only thing standing in my way is my husband... he loves my long hair. So stay tuned to see what I decide!


For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar