Tuesday, November 24, 2015

My Skin Care Routine

One of my favorite blog posts to read about are skin care routines. I love to see what other women are using to keep their skin glowing! My routine is pretty simple and includes these six items:
deep action cream cleanser
dual action moisturizer
ProX facial brush
clear pore mask
hydra life creme
cleansing water 

 

Of those six items I use the cleanser, facial brush, and moisturizer every single day. I start with the cream cleanser and I use the brush to exfoliate. After rinsing, I apply the moisturizer. I have normal to dry skin so keeping it moisturized every day is key. Two small pumps in the morning is all I need! {PS. one of my favorite things about using these two clean & clear products is the tingle sensation!}



I do not wear make up every day so my morning routine is all I do. On the occasion that I do wear make up, I add in a night routine. I start off by using the cleansing water to remove my make up. 

 

Next I use Neutrogena Clear Pore. Now let me just tell you about this lovely product! You can use it two ways- as a cleanser or as a mask. I really like to use it as a mask because I feel like it draws out the remaining make up residue in my pores. 


 Last {but definitely not least}, I apply Dior's hydra life to my eyes. "Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Creme's lightweight texture melts into the skin, infusing all its freshness for a skin-chilling effect. This creme fuses with the skin, enveloping it in softness while deeply reinvigorating it. Facial features are replumped. The skin is awakened, softened and feels delightfully comfortable."



Well girls, that's it! Told ya I like to keep my routine simple! What products do you like to use? I'm always open to trying new products. Has anyone tried under eye patches to remove bags like these? Do they really work? Would love to hear your input. 

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar