Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Baltimore Blizzard 2016

The snow hit us h-a-r-d. It started Friday night and ended Saturday night with 2 to 3 feet of snow or more with snow drifts. And as of today {Wednesday} my alley is still not plowed. My street however was finally plowed yesterday. Last night was the first time since Friday that I was able to get out in my car. So what did I do all those days? Well I worked from home, ate good food that my hubby cooked, watched a lot of movies on our new g box, and reorganized some of my house. I know, realllll interesting right? Here's a look at what's been going on:

Sunday morning we could not open our front door so Jon had to go out the back door and hop our fence in order to shovel us out!


He literally spent all day shoveling our front sidewalk and our backyard so the dogs had a walkway to run through. {For reference, my fence is 6 1/2 feet tall and my dogs are pit bull type dogs so they aren't exactly tiny. You can imagine how much snow we got!}



I stayed inside and cleaned the house from top to bottom. I almost started scrubbing my walls... I was on a roll! Instead, I did a little organizing {Basket from HomeGoods/4 pack of mini chalkboards at the Target dollar section}
 
 

This little corner nook is right off of my kitchen and because our front closet was so packed, all of our coats would pile up here and it just looked terrible. So I did some purging and created a donate pile. Because I was able to make more room in our closet for the coats, I was also able to clear out this little corner nook!



Monday I worked from home and yesterday & today I got rides into work with co-workers. Tomorrow I should be able to get out of my alley! This is what the front of my house looked like this morning...







Snow was so much more fun when we were kids! Now it's just a pain in the you-know-what!

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar